Our children's ministry exists to provide children and their families a safe and secure environment where kids can encounter God, experience life together, and learn to engage their world.
KIDS ROCK is a high-impact, biblically centered, and fun way for kids in grades K-5 to encounter God on a weekly basis. This time of worship will include games, drama, songs, and interactive small group application. Kids Rock meets on Sundays during the adult worship hour.
Children with the following symptoms in the last twenty-four hours should not be permitted into the Preschool Department:
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Green or cloudy runny noses
- Inflamed throat or mouth
- Runny eyes
- Croup, coughing, sneezing
- Symptoms of childhood diseases (scarlet fever, mumps, chicken pox,measles)
- Skin infections (boils, ringworm, impetigo, staph)
Suggestions for making your preschooler's visit memorable
- A small diaper bag
- One or two bottles of prepared formula, as needed. (It would be great if your bottles were permanently labeled with your child's first and last name.)
- Sippy cups (permanently labeled please)
- Extra diapers (disposable diapers are preferred)
- Pacifier (clip-on type or labeled)
- Change of clothes
No medications will be dispensed by workers. Parents will dispense all medications. Please inform the security desk of any medical or security needs upon check-in.
Girls Dance Camp
Come join us for a fun week of games, crafts, Bible lessons, and more...while also learning how to worship God through the art of dance! Registration begins April 8, 2019. Camp is for girls ages 5 through 5th grade (currently). 9 AM to 2 PM, the cost is $35 per person with a maximum of $70 per family.